Flower arranging for everyone vintage linen teatowel tote
An oversized tote with an exterior vintage linen pocket, this lovely is for the flower fancier in your life. A gorgeous vintage tea imparting careful instructions for:
- the'S' Arrangement (generally recognised basic art principles)
- the Torch Arrangement (largest bloom at base)
- the Triangle Arrangement (anything beneath container is integral, not accessory)
- the Asymmetrical Balanced (equal weight on each side of arrangement axis)
- the Line Arrangement (longest flower 18-20")
I couldn't bear to cut through this lovely, so it's quite a generous size, but lined for durability and practical overstitching on the handles will see the weightiest of shopping arrangements home safely.
Fabric: original vintage linen, reversed with pale blue cotton drill, and featuring an external double pocket made from a striped vintage teatowel off cut. Vintage tablecloth lining. Denim ticking handles
Size: tote is 45 cm deep, 30 cm wide. Handles approx 40 cm
Care: cold machine wash, dry in shade. Do not tumble dry.
Free postage within Australia
Handmade with love by Love And West in our Sydney studio